Famous for their shrunken proportions, Thom Browne suits and sportcoats are handmade in Italy with the brand’s signature tricolor grosgrain trims.
Thom Browne’s charcoal High-Armhole suit is cut from wool twill comfortable for wearing year-round. Made in Italy, it features lightly padded shoulders, a cropped silhouette, and a three-button closure that rolls to a two-button style.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm with a 39.5”/100cm chest circumference and wearing a size 2.
- Signature tricolor grosgrain trim.
- Matching necktie included.
- Jacket. Slim fit. Three-button closure. Side vents.
- Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole. Grey felt-faced collar.
- Welt chest pocket. Flap front pockets. Lightly padded shoulders. Four functional buttons at sleeves.
- Fully lined. Three pockets at interior. Full canvas interlining.
- 26" center back length (approximately). Drop 6.
- Trousers. Flat front. Button-tab sides.
- Quarter-top pockets. Button-through besom back pockets.
- Creased legs. Fully lined. Tailor-ready hems.
- 10" rise, 39" inseam, 14" leg opening (approximately).
- Button fly. Jigger button. Hook-and-bar closure.
- Available in Charcoal .
- 100% wool. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Thom Browne High-Armhole Wool Three-Button Suit Style. VAXN111277657723 gatPc7yV