The Row’s black Mark tuxedo is crafted of wool barathea perfect for wearing year-round. Made in Japan, it features a double-breasted button closure, lightly padded shoulders, and a slim fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 40.
- Jacket. Slim fit. Double-breasted button closure. Ventless.
- Faille peak lapels. Black-felt-faced collar.
- Angled welt chest pocket. Besom front pockets. Lightly padded shoulders. Four functional buttons at sleeves.
- 29" center back length (approximately).
- Fully lined. Two pockets at interior.
- Trousers. Flat front. Adjustable button-tab sides at waist.
- Quarter-top pockets. Welt back pockets.
- 13" rise, 30" inseam, 17" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Jigger button. Hook-and-bar closure.
- Creased legs. Lined to knee.
- Available in Black.
- 100% wool. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Japan.
The Row Mark Wool Double-Breasted Tuxedo Style. OQHZ610845329367 yBorq1e9